Monday, February 24, 2020

Horse in Barn, Horse, Equine Art, Counted Cross Stitch Pattern, Xstitch Pattern


PDF Pattern only - all other materials not included

Horses. There is nothing like the horse. They are great at their jobs when they are put to work. They are friendly and outgoing, like a puppy. They are the creature that every little girl dreams of, and they are loyal and trusted companions. Most of the time. There is always that one... This is a reproduction of one of my mother's paintings of a horse in a barn. Add this great horse cross stitch pattern to the room where you put all your horse art and show trophies.


  • Title: Horse in a Barn
  • Stock: XSTCH-00388
  • Cloth: Aida 14
  • Stitches:200 x 200
  • Inches:14.29 x 14.29
  • CM:36.29 x 36.29
  • Color Count: 24
  • Thread Manufacturer:DMC

        This is a downloadable pattern in pdf format.

        The pdf file can be read by a free program from Adobe. Get your Adobe acrobat reader here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

        This is a pattern only. You need to supply your own cloth, thread, hoops, needles and anything else you need to stitch comfortably.

        More of my cross stitch patterns can be found here.

        Facebook

        Pinterest

        Twitter

        BME

        Thank you for sharing my horse in a barn cross stitch pattern.

        7 comments:

        1. Your mom did a beautiful job of painting this horse. It makes a wonderful cross stitch pattern to work on and display. At first glance I thought the white horse looked like "Mr. Ed" from the TV show!

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. It DOES look like Mr. Ed! :) Very handsome fellow!

            Delete
        2. An absolutely stunning horse cross stitch pattern, Julie! Looks like a horse I used to have many, many moons ago. Still miss her - she followed me around like a dog, so your puppy analogy is spot on. Beautiful. Treats to Harry Pup from Sleeping Moose.

          ReplyDelete
        3. I love horses! I promoted your item with the links provided.

          ReplyDelete
        4. I may have to take up cross-stitch again. This horse in the barn is perfect for stitching.

          ReplyDelete
        5. Such an attractive horse for the design of this counted cross-stitch pattern!

          ReplyDelete
        6. thank you for sharing my mom's horse painting turned counted cross stitch pattern. I have this one on my table to finish. I am down to the last panel! I think we are going to make a pillow out of it. I have been working on it since I was in Montana - that's how fast I stitch! LOL

          ReplyDelete