Monday, January 14, 2019

How to Add an Item to the Sold Page



Happened to see a question that Jo left on the “Team Chat” page, about needing instructions on how to add an item to the “Items Sold” page. Had been meaning to do a short blog about it before now since there are several steps to get to the edit page.  A couple more hours in the day would be very handy (something I think most of us can relate to) to tackle the list I have - LOL!  Sorry for not getting to it sooner

Anyway, here are the steps (at least the way I do it) to add to the Items Sold page:


  1. Open the blog like you are going to do a new post.
  2. In the top left hand corner, click “Cross Partners in . . . “
  3. Click “pages” in the list on the left.
  4. Click “Items Sold”
  5. Then add your item like you would on the blog. Add your item to the top, just under the title, so the newest items shared are at the top.
  6. Be sure to click "Update."  Your item should be there.

Hope this works for you!  Look forward to seeing more items sold.

***  By the way, all of these helpful hints have been posted to the "How to Update Blog" page.  Will continue adding helpful hints as everyone gets comfortable with the blog.


Oh, and in case you need a dose of cuteness today, here's another photo of Seamus as a puppy (:


What do you mean I'm in doggie jail?  The mud was just . . . there!!!



SHADOW DOG DESIGNS




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the instruction, Catherine. Seamus is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Catherine. I wish there was a section we could keep for all these instructions. They are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I've been posting them to the "How To Update Blog." Scroll down towards the bottom of the page. You brought up a good point. Will edit the post to say that's where they are.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, Catherine! LOVE the picture of wee Moosie puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Catherine! Now I just need to sell something. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Catherine, for this information!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Catherine. These instructions worked well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Step 2 and 3. When I click on "Cross Partners In..." on the left, I do not see "pages". I see "posts" "All" "Scheduled" and "Published". And underneath those I see "settings" "reading List" and "Help". I must be on the wrong page.

    ReplyDelete