Monday, January 14, 2019

Ruby Red Hand Knit Valentine's Day Hearts DishCloth or WashCloth





This fantastic five heart, ruby red, hand knit cloth is sure to make your sweetheart happy this Valentine's Day. This cloth is the perfect present because it is both pretty and practical. The cloth can be used as a super scrubber in the kitchen or bath, is hand knit in a 100% cotton yarn, measures approximately 9 inches by 9 inches, and is a design by Rachel Van Shie. As always, machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on a low setting to minimize fading and shrinkage.

13 comments:

  1. Please let me know if the FB link on Sharon's post works for any of you. I can't share it to my own FB business page so had to share from the shop. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't share it to my FB page either. It says I don't have permission or the link may be expired.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Kathy. I'll change the link then to share from my own page.

      Delete
  2. The link for facebook was your post, Catherine.
    Beautiful Valentine hearts dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, yes, I know it was. But I can't share to my business page from the link. I get an error notice. Could you share to FB from the link?

      Delete
    2. Glad to see Sharon's pretty #red #heart cloth.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty red hearts handmade hand or dish cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and pretty red handknit dishcloth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful handmade hand or dish cloth for Valentine's Day. It would also be great to wrap a gift in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful red hearts handmade dishcloth, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red color of this knitted dish cloth. The five hearts are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bright red heart filled dish cloth that is sure to make you love doing dishes.

    ReplyDelete