Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Jewish Kippot for Women

Jewish Kippot for Women

I'm delighted to share with you a kippah design that I sold as a custom order and recreated for my Etsy shop. 


This kippah is around 4.5" and comes with an attached comb. 
  • silver wire
  • beige pearls
  • topaz Swarovski crystals
  • tiny Star of David charm

I hand wire wrap each loop and add a bead and/or a crystal as I go along. This is called a freeform design because I don't use a pattern. Therefore, each kippah is unique and a work of art for your head. 

I believe in getting rid of the doilies that Jewish women wear, one wire beaded kippah at a time. 

Customer Review
Maria ordered this kippah and send me a photo of my packaging along with a fabulous review that touches my heart deeply. 


"I am so impressed with the quality of the piece and the thoughtfulness as well as the professionalism of the vendor. Thank you so much for my Kippah, I will wear it proudlyI am so impressed with the quality of the piece and the thoughtfulness as well as the professionalism of the vendor. Thank you so much for my Kippah, I will wear it proudly"
The joy in creating kippot and my fabulous clients help me love what I do. 


You can see and purchase more of my kippah designs here.

Thank you!

Linda B 






7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely designed kippah Linda! The beige Swarovski crystals look so nice on the wire frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kippah! The Swarovski topaz crystals look so nice with the beige pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty kippah, Linda! Love the beige pearls and the topaz Swarovski crystals. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beige swarovski and pearl kippah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Kippah. I like the neutral colors of pearls and crystals.

    ReplyDelete