Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ivory Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads with a Medium Amethyst Band Wrapped in Fine Silver




Glass Beads Handmade Lampwork Beads Ivory Amethyst Purple Band Silver

These gorgeous beads are fabulous! Love the color play of amethyst against the organic dark ivory bead. This is one of my handmade beads I love to make. They are ivory beads with a rich medium amethyst band. I added a splash of .999 fine silver wrapped around the middle of the beads for a little brilliant bling.

All glass lampworked beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land. I love incorporating my lampwork beads into jewelry designs using semi precious gemstones, pearls, crystals and other mixed media materials to create beautiful jewelry for you. Care and love is given to each piece.
Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
Handmade beads made in the USA
Handmade beads made in Texas


Measures approximately 10-11mm x 7-8mm
Mandrel size 1/16
Hole size approximately 2mm











8 comments:

  1. Love the fab color combination to these lampwork beads, Charlotte! Shared the beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy berries and cream lampwork beads - sweet in any jewelry design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ivory and amethyst lampwork beads are just gorgeous Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous amethyst lampwork beads with fine silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I taste berries and cream when I look at these! Spectacular combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty combination of purple and ivory. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lampwork beads are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Catherine, Julie, Sharon, Cathy, Connie, Kat and Mary!

    ReplyDelete